Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most encountered questions
01. How to open an Account ?
Registering with us is very simple, you just need to fill in the registration form on https://www.eurocarauction.co.uk/register
02. How can I bid on a vehicle?
Click on the vehicle image you would like to see, there's a box you can insert the bid amount and click bid, that's it, very simple :D
03. Can I buy a vehicle without waiting to bid?
Sure you can, next to the bidding option there's a buy it now button with buy it now price
04. Do I need to pay to be able to bid or buy a vehicle ?
Yes, to keep our services and our network secure & safe you need to pay £50 GBP membership fee.
05. What happens if I am the winning bidder ?
You should pay a deposit of 200£ on the same day that you win the bid, and then you have 6 days to pay the balance otherwise your account will be blocked to bid again on Euro Car Auction Services.
06. What payment methods do you have ?
You can pay by any card or bank transfer. otherwise you can pay cash on collection of vehicle.
07. How can I sell my vehicle ?
At the moment the only way to entry a car to our online & live auction is to visit us 725 Woolwich Road, Charlton, London, SE7 8SQ. You must bring your car, keys, lookbook and any other documents if available.
08. How much should I pay to list my car on eurocarauction.co.uk?
The entry fee is £40 GBP and 10% commission when sold if a private entry.For dealers £20 GBP entry fee and 5% commission when sold.